Head of Fundraising and Communications
A specialist national charity is currently seeking a Head of Fundraising and Communications to lead their team and drive an ambitious strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a passionate and committed team to deliver sustained income growth across a diverse portfolio.
The main purpose of the role:
• To lead and give strategic direction to the Fundraising and Communications Department, and to take ultimate responsibility for all fundraising and communications activities across the charity
• To contribute to the daily running and future direction of the charity as a member of the senior management team
• To lead and manage the Fundraising and Communications Department, driving quality and performance, and providing support and development for team members
• To champion the provision of excellent supporter care, ensuring retention is a key focus for all activity and long-term relationships are built and sustained
• To lead the development of large bids to trusts, foundations and statutory funders, working with colleagues across the organisation as needed to identify appropriate projects
• To lead the development and delivery of the communications strategy so that all aspects of the charity’s work reflect a clear and consistent brand and set of messages
My client is looking for an exceptional candidate who has a track record of income generation and growth across a number of different fundraising disciplines, as well as significant experience of developing integrated communications across a range of audiences.