Challenge Events Officer
Do you have experience leading major Challenge Events across London? Looking to join an Organisation that is dedicated to preserving outdoor spaces in the Capital? Or maybe an opportunity to have better work life balance working Part Time in a role you love?
Our Charity client supports and manages many outdoor green spaces across London which offer opportunities for hundreds and thousands of people to explore, enjoy and to promote a sense of wellbeing in the heart of the capital.
They are now seeking an experienced and confident Challenge Events Officer to join their fantastic team on a part-time, fixed-term contract until the end of this year.
They offer an attractive salary of up to £32,000 pro rata as well as Pension scheme and 26 days' holiday pro rata plus public holidays. They have spectacular, environmentally friendly offices in the heart of the West End and are surrounded by a team who offer a supportive, inventive and flexible approach.
If you are a Challenge Events fundraising expert with a background in organising major challenge events, or feel you have much to offer, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a dedicated team and work in an unmatched, natural space.
Here is what experience they’re looking for!
• You will take the lead on sporting challenge event campaigns, as well as supporting donor data management.
• You will manage the Challenge Events portfolio, recruiting and stewarding teams for sporting events.
• Setting annual targets for supporter numbers, fundraising targets and a yearly budget
• Recruiting participants with a multi-channel marketing campaign
• Engaging, informing and motivating supporters to achieve their fundraising targets
• Developing a donor cultivation plan using donor data
• Building strong relationships with other organisations and charities to share best practice
• Organising, promoting and managing marquees at events
• Proven fundraising experience, specifically in challenge events
• Involvement within a customer-facing position, engaging with visitors, participants, audiences and volunteers
• Experience in using a Customer Relationship Management platform such as Salesforce or Raisers Edge
• A good understanding of marketing and communications functions
• Experience of working or volunteering in charities or Non-Profits from the Environmental, wildlife, conservation and/or wellbeing sectors would also be beneficial.
If you want to know more about this fantastic opportunity and how we can support you through the application process then get in touch today!