Corporate Partnerships Executive - Children's Charity
Corporate Partnerships Executive
Part-time or Full time hours available
Eltham and Sittingbourne
Are you a bright and bubbly personality with a go get them attitude and a passion to make a change? Do you have experience of relationship building and partnership management in fundraising and/or sales?
The Ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across various departments, clients and levels of seniority. Managing a portfolio of a broad range of partnerships, for this impactful children’s charity, you should be able to demonstrate initiative and operate with energy and enthusiasm. Maximising the impact of current partners, seeking new opportunities and developing innovative ways to engage partners and grow relationships. You will also take a proactive role within the team, ensuring impactful, mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Previous fundraising or business development experience, ideally within charity, although this is not essential.
• Experience of successfully managing business accounts, relationships or corporate partners
• Experience of developing and securing new business within accounts (sales-based relationships) or charity corporate fundraising
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build good relationships - inspiring participation and showing diplomacy and persuasiveness
• Excellent organisational, administrative, planning, time management skills and attention to detail.
• Full driving licence
If you are keen to kick start or develop your career within Corporate Fundraising, apply today!