Are you looking for temporary work as a HR Offcier Do you have experience in employee engagement in the not for profit sector? If so, read on...
We are seeking a highly capable HR Officer to work in a busy Human Resources department for our client, a well-established not for profit firm based East London. They have a great culture and are a lovely team to work with.
- On-boarding of new joiners
- Providing employee references to external recruiters
- Supporting the HR Manager with employee pensions, medical cover and other benefits
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintenance of holiday and absence records
- Updating the staff handbook
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Interviewing new candidates.
- Employee engagement
- Payroll co-ordination, handling staff queries, maintenance of staff records.
The successful candidate will be experienced in employee engagment, including seeing through all recruitment processes. You must be able to handle a multitude of HR tasks, so you must have good time management and be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines. Impeccable communication skills are a must, as you must be confident to liaise with different departments and at all levels of seniority. Strong IT skills are essential, as well as being able to operate with discretion always as you will be handling information of a sensitive nature.
If you’re an experienced HR Officer looking for temporary work, please APPLY today!