Fundraising Events Coordinator - Maine Charity
Fundraising Events Coordinator
£20,885 - £23, 205 per annum
1 year Fixed Term Contract
Have you worked in a customer service focused administrative role for at least a year? Do you have experience of working to tight deadlines across multiple tasks/events?
The Fundraising Events Coordinator will provide professional, timely and effective fundraising, administrative and event management support to the Fundraising Events team, and provide supporter stewardship in order to maximise income generation. The post holder will also be responsible for managing and maintaining all fundraising administrative systems and processes for event supporters.
• Previous experience in a customer-based environment receiving inbound and making out bound calls.
• Charity fundraising, challenge events experience.
• Experience using fundraising databases.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer care/relationship development
• Provide examples of a proactive approach to work
• Demonstrate use of initiative in the workplace
• Show willingness to be part of a team and work with others to achieve the end goal
• Demonstrate communication skills and excellent telephone manner
• Evidence sound administration skills
• Show an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Does this sound like you? Apply today!