Our client, an established association, is seeking an administrator to support the conference organisers and team with the administration and registration data input for 6-8 specialist conferences each year.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support and assistance to the Conference Department.
- Co-ordinating specialist and annual conference registrations including inputting data and database administration.
- Dealing with incoming phone calls, e-mails regarding registration and general conference queries.
- Setting up conferences on the database and inputting fees, deadline dates.
- Communicating and liaising with speakers/conference chairs and coordinating audio visual requirements and conference materials.
- Producing delegate badges, lists of participants, speaker tent cards and freight lists.
- Coordinating with Production, Marketing and Sponsorship departments for the production of conference signage.
- Assisting on-site at conferences – abroad and within the UK
- Assisting with the administration for the annual conferences.
To apply you should have/be:
- Previous work experience in an administrative role preferably within an event/conference/hotel venue company
- Computer Literate with knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
- Accurate inputting skills
- A helpful, friendly, positive, flexible attitude and customer focused.
- Good time management / organisation and a flexible attitude.