£65k - £75k + bonus and great benefits
Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support the Finance Director in working on financial and compliance management of the UK business and support in setup of financial management in North America. You will be a team player, who is well organised with a good sense of humour who can support these functions and help grow their financial team.
• Monthly management accounts and rolling forecast.
• Accounts payable control.
• Facilitate the group consolidation process.
• Provide support on IFRS reporting.
• Generate ad hoc accounting statements.
• Balance sheet reconciliation, expenses and leave management.
• Manage and reconcile the companies bank accounts.
• Assistance in development of cost centres and chart of accounts.
• Assistance in development of accounting system (currently using Xero).
• VAT returns.
• Assistance in preparation of annual tax returns and R&D tax credits.
• Assistance in due diligence requirement and annual audits.
• Support the development managers in managing the financial and compliance aspects land agreements, grid
connection agreements, planning process, and all agreements with service providers for the development
• Contribute to set-up internal standard procedures for suppliers’ management in compliance with Group
• Conduct internal auditing checks on procedures.
• Support coordination of financial and reporting processes for the Global Group.
• Feed the International holding with the date necessary for the periodic group plans and budgets,
reporting and forecasting at global group level.
Skills and experience required:
• ACCA, CIMA, or ACA Qualified.
• Team Player.
• Humility couple with a good sense of humour.
• Proficient in using Microsoft applications such as Outlook, word, Excel etc.
• Previous experience using an accounting system.