Do you have a passion to coach and grow people in their lives and careers? Do you have experience and an understanding of what makes great organisations tick? Whether it’s HR, operations and facilities, or PAs and EAs, you will be the trainer that takes them from good to great and great to exceptional.
This is an in house position for a talent consultancy who has grown their training offering through the pandemic. You will represent The Maine Group and their training offering out to our client network. From finance to consultancy to tech to digital, we take care of the best organisations who are creating a world of the future. The response from our clients has blown us away, so we are now looking for a trainer who will onboard, brief, refine and deliver our training courses as needed. Our courses range from business skills, to line and people management, to specialist Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, HR training and mental wellbeing courses.
You will engage with external trainers for areas of expertise outside of our core offering to partner with delivery, including areas such as finance, marketing, communication, and soft skills. You will have excellent communication skills and the confidence to deliver exceptional training.
You will be involved in:
• Compiling training course outlines
• Delivering world class training to delegates on-site or remotely
• Dealing with logistics associated with training delivery
• Production of training material or assurance documentation
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure training offering is relevant and updated
• Regular contact with internal/external staff at all levels
• Developing positive ongoing relationships with training delegates and clients
• Arranging training feedback and regular reviews of this
• Organising specialist trainers if required
If you are interested, or would like more information, apply to our CEO Meeta Sahni today!