£33,000 - £36,000
Hybrid – 1 day London Office
If you love working in Events then this is an exciting opportunity for an Events professional looking for the next step in their career to be involved in the delivery of both domestic and international events. You will be joining at a time when this international welfare charity is looking to grow their calendar of events and you will benefit from being part of a dynamic and positive team who embrace challenges to achieve high levels of success.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Supporting events with Royal attendance.
• Managing VIP and guest lists
• Coordinate promotion and marketing of the event
• Work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the events
• Work with Special Events Manager provide support to organisers of in aid of events (corporates and individuals) and respond to enquiries.
• Attend committee meetings, take notes and carry out related administration for international muti activity event
• Manage team registration process, including processing invoices and follow up on outstanding payments for team registrations, sponsorship and team fundraising
• Set up the Just Giving pages, communicate with teams to encourage optimising fundraising potential and update the events webpages as needed.
• Manage the nomination process for this annual awards event including producing data reports and timelines for judges
• Contribute to the creation of promotional materials and design work with the
• Work with the Special Events Manager to expand the portfolio of events
Skills and Experience required:
• Proven experience of coordinating the delivery of successful, high profile events
• Experience of managing compliance with health and safety and risk assessments
• Knowledge of marketing events in a business context
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office - in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of using a database
• Experience in event fundraising or relevant sales/project or account management in a similar sector or role.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Ability to ensure that colleagues and sponsors are kept informed and engaged at the appropriate level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including confident and professional presentation skills to small groups
• Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver all aspects of an event to a high professional standard
• Excellent project management and organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Excellent administration and IT skills
• A proactive and positive attitude to work
• Able to work under own initiative and to operate a flexible approach