Fantastic opportunity for a Team Administrator to join a professional services firm based in the City of London. Daily, you will provide administration support to a large team of fee-earners, EAs and PAs. Your duties will include:
• Preparing and submitting expense claim forms for fee-earners, if requested using Concur
• Liaising with IT support, facilities and other internal teams to resolve any issues.
• Proactively seek client information/business cards and updates in order to maintain and update client and other
relevant contact details on the firm's database system.
• Ensuring all electronic filing is up to date and maintained at regular intervals.
• Undertaking tasks delegated by EAs and PAs in including billing duties liaising with the Finance team as required.
• Applying e-signatures to documents on request.
• Archiving and retrieving files and deeds from storage as required.
• Support other members of the team and provide cover as and when necessary to ensure that work is completed
to a high standard and meets required deadlines.
• Copying, printing or scanning documents as and when required, including preparation of large files or documents
(paper and electronic), including preparation and indexing.
• Organising both internal and external post, i.e courier, packages and special post.
• Providing administrative support on event organisation both internal and external (badges, signage, handouts,
room set up).
The successful candidate for this role will:
• Have previously worked as an Administrator supporting a large team or as an Team Administrator.
• Have excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills.
• Have strong time management and prioritisation skills in order to provide administration support to a demanding
group of fee-earners with different levels of seniority in a calm and efficient manner.
• Have excellent attention to detail: proof-reads all work, checking for spelling and grammar.
• Proactive approach and enthusiasm to work independently and as part of a team.
• Shows a willingness to learn and develop skills.
• Should be flexible in approach to working overtime if and when required.
• Have good level of numeracy.
• Have good MS Office skills and knowledge Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Salary is £23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + fantastic benefits package.