Calling all EA’s, do you thrive in a challenging Financial Services environment? Do you have experience supporting senior-level Executives? This could be the next step in your career!
Our client, a leading global investment management company based in the heart of the West End are recruiting for a new Executive Assistant on a temporary basis.
• General administrative support - includes dealing with incoming correspondence.
• Diary management - coordinating events on an international scale.
• Organising meetings - room booking and preparation, prepare meeting materials, record meeting minutes.
• Travel arrangements - accommodation, taxis, flights, travel itineraries.
• PowerPoint presentations - create sophisticated presentations using graphs, charts, tables, etc.
• Prepare and process expense reports.
• Reception cover - setting up meeting rooms, answering incoming phone calls.
• Other ad-hoc duties and project support.
The successful candidate will be a confident and polished individual with a meticulous work ethic, as well as previous experience supporting high-level professionals in a corporate environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, and you must be able to operate with discretion as you will be handling confidential information on a regular basis.
If you are a reliable and highly organised EA looking for a new role , please apply today!