Press and Public Affairs Officer
Press and Public Affairs Officer – Maine Charity
£18.00 per hour
Temporary - 2 months
Do have experience of researching, writing / preparing quick press releases?
Are you a professional and courteous individual able to communicate confidently with a range of internal and external colleagues and clients? Are you Immedietly available?
Our client, a large membership organisation is looking for a Press and Public Affairs Officer to support them on a temporary basis. The successful applicant will need to be able to hit the ground running and pick things up about the organisation quickly. Act as the first point of contact for local and regional media and proactively support the Press and Public Affairs Director to public affairs, public relations and campaigning opportunities.
• Experience working across both reactive and proactive press releases and comments
• Research experience, including gathering evidence for case studies, press, public relations and campaigning
• Ability to write influential and persuasive briefings for MP’s, journalists and other opinion formers
• Confident communicator and excellent organisation skills
• Third sector experience is desired but not essential
If you’ve got the relevant experience and the ability to start work from home using your own phone and laptop ASAP, apply now!