Are you an experienced relationship builder within the Charity fundraising sector with ambition and drive? Are you seeking a role with a Charity who are rapidly growing within the Health sector? Are you seeking an opportunity where you can bring in 5-6 figure value gifts from individuals, Trusts & Foundations?
The Philanthropy Manager will be joining a fantastic Philanthropy and Fundraising team on a permanent basis due to organisational growth, helping to increase their major gifts income stream. The opportunity along with a great salary includes a benefits package and there is opportunity for reduced hours and remote working days. Working alongside a forward-thinking team who all share an equal passion for this charity’s cause this role would give someone a great opportunity to further develop their philanthropy experience. Reporting to the Head of department this is a standalone Manager opportunity not managing a team.
• You will work closely with the Head of department to manage the Major Gifts budget. Responsible for meeting KPI’s and other income objectives for the year, meticulous expenditure planning and precise reporting on progress against budget throughout the year.
• You will work with the team to develop productive working relationships in order to notify and support fundraising applications and methods and identify new opportunities for prospects.
• You will be competent in carrying out targeted and methodical research to establish high value prospects utilising the existing networks, the organisations database, search engines as well as referrals.
• Working in sync with the Partnerships team to identify opportunities to transfer major donor prospects to corporate contacts.
• You will assist the Partnerships team and Database Administrator to deliver and track the added value of donors, for example, donating auction prize items, through challenge event fundraising and buying tables at special events.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have the required experience? Apply Today!