Legacy and In-Memory Manager - Maine Charity
Permanent - London
Are you an experienced Legacy and In Memory fundraiser? Are you a self-starter and results-focused individual, with a track record of achieving fundraising targets?
The post holder will refresh and deliver this charity’s legacy and in memory fundraising programme in order to meet income targets. You will lead on the legacy strategy, marketing and promote legacy giving across the team and the organisation in order to recruit new pledgers; devise and manage programmes, communications and donor events to develop relationships with potential legators. In addition, you will be responsible for the line management and development of the Legacy and In Memory Administrator.
• Experience of legacy marketing from individuals in the voluntary sector, including relationship development and acquisition of new legacy pledgers.
• Experience of developing and implementing legacy and/or in memory donor communications plans.
• Strong project management and time management skills with ability to manage a complex and varied programme.
• Confident in building relationships with individual donors and in being a credible representative for the charity.
• Confident, clear and thorough communicator – orally and in writing – with an ability to liaise, negotiate and influence other colleagues, senior staff, donors and volunteers.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!