12 - 14 month FTC (Maternity cover)
Hybrid – office based in Vauxhall
Full time (Flexible, working minimum of 28 hours / per week considered – pro rata)
£33,600 - £36,900 (Home based)
£36,800 - £40,100 (Office based)
This role is working for a small national charity with a BIG heart and inspiring vision. Their work provides critical support to families going through challenging and unthinkable times.
This charity is looking for someone who can take them to the next step of their fundraising journey and create a new fundraising strategy to align with the charity’s new 3-year plan. You will have experience of writing successful proposals, applications and presentation and have generated income for either trusts and foundations or corporates. You will be a natural at relationship building and someone who can see opportunities and package up creative offerings to potential partners.
• Be a passionate ambassador for the charity with a range of internal and external people and organisations.
• Keep up to date with internal and external developments.
• Develop a fundraising strategy to support income growth in line with the charity’s strategic plan.
• Prepare and write engaging proposals, applications, and presentations for funders.
• Maintain accurate records, complying with policies on confidentiality, data protection, and fundraising good practice.
• Provide inspiring and effective line management to the Fundraising Officer.
• Strong numeracy skills, with the ability to develop budgets, monitor and manage financial information.
• Persuasive presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise and focus, providing work that is timely, accurate, and of the highest quality.
• Enthusiastic, tenacious, approachable, creative, and innovative.
• First-rate written communication skills, with the ability to communicate passionately and articulately, tailoring your tone to the audience.
• Previous experience of fundraising from trusts and foundation / major donor’s or corporates.
• Excellent written communication skill and the ability to communicate passionately and articulately.
• Confident and presenting to new funders.
• Previous experience of creating a new strategy.
• Research and pipeline development.
Be part of something amazing. Apply now and help make a difference.