Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Our client is small, yet powerful corporate finance advisory firm based in the heart of Central London. The group has grown to become a unique firm focused not only on advisory, but also real estate lending, principal investments and asset management, focused on alternative credit.
This is a hybrid role supporting the COO as well as being the lynchpin in the business and “go-to” person for all office related queries. They offer great work life balance, 25 days holiday and Private Medical.
• Responsible for diary management for the COO including setting up meetings, arranging international travel and calls.
• Providing additional ad-hoc admin support to Senior Management and Associates.
• Format information for internal and external communication including documents, presentations, reports and website management
• Interface with core suppliers (IT, telephony, premises, couriers), and manage related ad-hoc projects e.g. new IT hardware installations, or office refurbishment.
• Light accounting (sales invoice creation and purchase invoice posting - Quickbooks)
• Organising internal events
• Experience using marketing campaign systems (e.g. Mailchimp) and website management software (WordPress) preferable but not essential.
• Assisting with PR and marketing activities (e.g. running social media channels, drafting and distributing press releases, liaising with marketing agencies)
• Highly organised – nothing drops off your to-do list until it’s done!
• Strong eye for detail and sense of precision
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Plenty of initiative and a can-do attitude
• Flexible and able to prioritise
• A good communicator with individuals at all levels, including both service providers and clients
• Polite and well-presented
• Not afraid of numbers (it’s the core of our business)
• Comfortable around technology and apps
• Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal. Foreign languages an advantage, but not essential
• Discretion and confidentiality with company and client information
Apply now for immediate consideration.