Salary: £15 - £17 per hour
Are you an experienced Administrator with a meticulous attention to detail? Are you available for temporary work this April? Please continue reading!
A globally renowned financial services firm is seeking a reliable Administrator that can provide crucial support to their team based in their slick London offices. This will be a temporary assignment lasting for 1 – 2 weeks.
• Document management – filing, scanning, photocopying.
• Sorting incoming correspondence (emails, post, fax, telephone calls).
• Updating records and navigating internal databases and systems.
• Proofreading documents and correspondence.
• General ad-hoc project support as and when required.
You will be a highly professional individual with a keen eye for detail and meticulous work ethic, never letting things slip when working under pressure. Our client are looking for an Administrator with proven experience in the corporate sector with excellent time management and impeccable English skills. Alongside your strong IT skills (Microsoft Office packages, database management), you must also be confident in your ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to meet deadlines through prioritising your workload.
If you are an experienced Administrator that is available this April for temporary work, please APPLY today!