Executive Assistant – Asset Management
Role: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to £55,000 (Please note this is a Temp to Perm role)
Location: St Paul's
Our client, a leading global investment management company based in the City, are recruiting for a new Executive Assistant on a Temp to Perm basis.
You will be supporting four senior stakeholders including the HR Director which will include a range of administrative HR projects.
• Diary management
• Coordinating events on an international scale
• Meeting management: arrange meetings, produce and distribute agenda, action items and associated papers as required and to the time frames required.
• Travel arrangements - accommodation, taxis, flights, travel itineraries
• PowerPoint presentations
• Prepare and process expense reports
• Working on research projects
• Other ad-hoc duties and project support
You will be a confident, polished individual with a meticulous work ethic and previous experience supporting high-level professionals in a corporate environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, and you must be able to operate with discretion as you will be handling confidential information on a regular basis. An interest in HR would be ideal as supporting the HR team will be a major part of your role.
In return, you will join a vibrant, diverse team with fantastic opportunities for career progression within this firm that operates on a global scale.