Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000
Location: Liverpool Street
My client is a dynamic and fast growing Telecoms Solutions company based in the heart of the City. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to work directly with the Finance Director in a pivotal role.
They are looking for an individual with broad experience across the whole of the finance function, with a particularly strong understanding of the objectives and workings of internal financial control.
This is a fast paced environment so you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
The role is incredibly varied, and you’ll be expected to work across the function, providing your support and expertise.
You will be heavily involved in supporting the FD to ensure projects are delivered successfully. They are currently going through an acquisition process and you'll have the opportunity to support this.
In addition to project work, some of the tasks include:
• Monthly commissions calculations and production of sales reporting pack
• Manage an effective and efficient credit control function, ensuring a strong monthly cash flow
• Take ownership of preparation of year-end audit files and creation of annual statutory financial statements;
• Overseeing quarterly VAT returns and submissions
• Project accounting
• To support the FD and Company Directors with annual budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be qualified with a recognised accountancy body, and will have excellent system skills with experience of using accounting software at an administrator level.
You will have a good understanding of the various UK tax systems, have experience of managing, supporting and developing others and be highly articulate with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with internal and external contacts at all level with confidence.