Front of House Manager
Interim Front of House Manager | 9 Month Contract
Based in prestigious Mayfair offices, a discrete but extremely high level asset management company are seeking an experienced Front of House Manager of the highest standards.
Proven experience managing a busy corporate Reception as well as managing people/teams will be key to the success. This would also suit a Senior EA with sound knowledge of Front of House processes and a calm, capable and warm manner.
As an individual you will have extremely high personal standards in terms of presentation, telephone manner and the running of processes. In addition you will be an intuitive and emotionally intelligent people manager with a caring and nurturing side coupled with the ability to motivate and guide whilst always ensuring the highest standards of service.
• Maintain and set extremely high standards of all aspects of Front of House
• Providing a first class greeting and hosting service to all guests
• Oversee the reception diary and proactively manage meeting room calendars and pre-empt any potential clashes
• Arrange hotels, couriers, taxis and other services as needed for staff or guests
• Manage, motivate and guide reception team members ensuring continuity of cover at all times
• A range of other ad-hoc tasks necessary to ensure everything runs smoothly
You will be degree educated with excellent attention to detail and be someone who always goes the extra mile for your role. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment and supportive and engaging colleagues.
If you truly take pride in your work and are looking for a new challenge, then apply today.