Secretary for City Based Accountancy
My client is a leading global accountancy firm, based in the City. They are a highly progressive and cutting edge in the service they deliver to their clients. They are now looking for extra support for their Anti Money Laundering team and have appointed us to find them a PA/Secretary to support two directors. You will be a fundamental with providing full administration and secretarial duties with full exposure to clients and projects.
The office culture of friendly and collaborative staff is what truly makes this role special where dedication and commitment is rewarded by their excellent company benefits. Successful applicants will have solid experience and will have supported busy teams in previous roles.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inbox management
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Liaising with clients via telephone or email
- Providing accurate to-do schedule for directors
- Preparing bills and updating billing spreadsheets
- Creating presentations for both internal and external functions
- Filing tax returns with HM Revenue & Customs when agreed
- Proofreading documents before dispatch
- Working as part of the Project Process Team, implementing, enhancing and testing new programmes, policies and
- Maintenance of the day-to-day compliance calendar, incl. coordinating, monitoring, and liaising with staff.
If this seems like the perfect role for you, please send in your CV ASAP for a potential interview.