Project PA - London - Consultancy
A cool, funky, highly successful Business Psychologists based in the West End are looking for an experienced PA to provide support with a wide variety of tasks and projects ranging from mid to medium size clients. You will be wearing many different hats and will work closely with key personnel in the business filling any gaps that may arise and generally providing support, guidance and stability for directors.
With an outstanding, dynamic energetic working culture, this company work collaboratively to achieve desired results, your activities and commitment won’t go unnoticed. Known for their career development programme this role would suit a bright, smart, driven graduate with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. Solid administration with previous client liaison, diary management, coordination of complex logistics, appointments and travel arrangements plus an ability to communicate at senior level is essential.
Business Support duties:
- Complex diary management
- Scheduling high volume meetings
- International travel arrangements
- Communicating daily with global admin teams
- Setting up video conferencing
- Client and Project Management duties:
- Project managing a number of small to medium clients
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting consultants with additional ad-hoc projects
We are looking for someone exceptional for this role, solid academics, an ideas person, enthusiastic, positive minded who can be exemplary at dealing with clients.
If this sounds like you, then apply to Kristian at The Maine Group today!