A leading charity is seeking a part-time (21 hours per week) HR Manager to lead and deliver a high quality HR service for a Group within its team as well as overseeing an annual people agenda for the group. This organisation offers an excellent training and development programme as well as a range of fantastic benefits including a staff discount scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage a range of employee relations casework
• Assist in the development, review and implementation of HR policy and practice
• Support managers in key areas such as workforce planning and review of job descriptions
• Provide input in to corporate HR initiatives
• Undertake any temporary duties as required consistent with the basic objectives of the post
• Work with managers to support change management
You will have:
• Demonstrable experience of providing HR advice and support to managers on a range of employee relations issues.
• Track record of success in managing a broad range of HR casework through to successful conclusion.
• Experience of managing projects as well as developing, HR policy, procedures/systems.
• Experience of managing, supervising and developing staff. A track record of success in promoting anti discriminatory working practices