Senior Media and PR Officer
Senior Media and PR Officer – London - £32,000 – 12 Month Contract
Are you an experienced, creative and enthusiastic PR, with the drive and aptitude to excel at any tasks? Do you want to help increase the awareness of a well-known health charity?
It is an exciting time to join this well-known charity organisation, who are set to launch one of its biggest awareness campaign; the post holder will play a key role in its delivery.
The post holder will have proven experience using creative ways of communicating messages, with the drive to try new approaches and tactics to increase awareness. They will be working alongside key stakeholders such as the fundraising department including events, policy and corporate, to develop engaging content to maximise the impact of media activities and its reactions to new stories.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and client care skills
* Experience of operating in a modern digital workplace, including the use of digital tools and platforms
* Some experience of working with a VIP Managers, e.g. to place celebrity stories and working on media partnerships
* Experience with writing campaigns, placing case studies and working on fundraising PR
* Ability to negotiate with internal stakeholders
You will be required on some occasions to participate in the Media & PR Out of Hours on-call cover rota.
This is an exciting opportunity and if this sounds like you, why not apply today.
REF - SF/HQ00026116