HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner required for an international commercial bank. This is a superb opportunity for someone looking for their first HR Business Partner role. Are you ready to move away from transactional HR into a transformational role? You will report to a Senior HR Business Partner and together you will focus on the people plan for the business. A client group of 350 employees made up of various business units including; Finance, Treasury, Products Team, Loans Team & Savings Team. You will work with Senior Stakeholders to drive forward HR strategies and initiatives.
The role is based in the City and you will be working in a team of 8. A professional and friendly team who work in a collaborative way, client focused and aiming to add real value to the business. You will be supported by a shared services team who will handle all the operational work.
Benefits include; 24 days holiday, 11% employer contribution to pension, healthcare, season ticket loan and days off to do charity work.
HR Business Partner description
This opportunity is perfect for an ambitious and experienced HR professional to join the HR Team and help shape the future of the business.
You will be partnering with business leaders in bringing innovative and proactive solutions to the people plan agenda to optimise business performance.
A fast paced and dynamic environment. Responsible for driving a range of projects and initiatives around talent management.
Key areas of focus include;
• Recruitment, working with hiring managers on senior roles and assisting with the interview and selection process.
• Achieving the talent goals for the business.
• Support the talent agenda and assist with Performance Management and Leadership Development.
• Work with the Senior HR Business Partner to continuously improve and deliver HR processes, including reward, performance management, succession planning and promotion.
• Help manage complex employee relations cases.
• Drive initiatives focusing on increased performance, engagement, innovation, diversity, flexibility and retention.
• The successful candidate will be a generalist HR professional, ideally with experience of working in the financial services industry.
• You will be CIPD qualified and degree educated.
• You must have excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation.
• Be strong with technology and have used HR databases.
• Have analytical skills and an ability to understand and respond to highly complex problems.
• Stakeholder and Relationship Management experience especially with negotiating and influencing, be capable of handling difficult individuals to gain positive and constructive outcomes.
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR. Maine HR is a specialist HR Consultancy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.