HR Business Partner
HRBP – 6 month Fixed Term Contract
A 6 month fixed term contract opportunity has arisen in a leading healthcare and research charity. This is a key role, which is part of the HR Business Partner team, reporting directly to the Director of People and will hold a primary relationship with the Engagement and Fundraising Leadership Team to ensure they have the support required to manage their teams.
As the HRBP, you will be providing HR advice, guidance and coaching to the Engagement and Fundraising teams. You will be advising on people issues on all levels and will support and challenge managers on building capability, capacity and culture which will enable the organisation to deliver their strategy. The HRBP will lead on organisation design and provide guidance and support through periods of change.
Key activities will include:
• Represent the People & OD directorate internally and externally in a range of public or professional settings
• Manage the exit interview process and ensure these are taking place, analysing results
• Work with the leadership teams to ensure all polices and processes support the full employee lifecycle
• Share observations regarding managers performance and identify potential areas for L&D
• Provide support with Employee Relations cases
• Share employment law knowledge to support colleagues and ensure this is always up to date
• Evaluate jobs to ensure they are graded correctly and salaries are benchmarked correctly
• Be CIPD qualified to level 5 of above
• Have experience working in a similar business partnering role
• Be approachable, listen well and respect confidentiality
• Be able to hold managers and leaders to account
• Have a working knowledge of employment law
• Be committed to continued professional development
Experience of working in an unionized environment is desired although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading UK healthcare and research charity, with a motivated, passionate and ambitious team. This role is based on 35 hours a week and is primarily based in London but has the option to work remotely 3 days a week.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity within a fantastic charity, apply today!