£32,000 - £34,000
Our client, a leading educational organisation is seeking a HR Advisor to provide generalist HR advice, guidance, and support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Providing a full generalist HR Advisory service
• Escalating complex cases
• Supporting with organisational development programmes
• Evaluating job descriptions
• Producing management information reports
• Supporting with monthly payroll
To apply for this role you should have/be:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• CIPD part qualified or equivalent by experience.
• Experience of providing first line generalist HR advice.