PA to MD
PA to MD
Financial Services – West End
Want to work for an amazing company that looks after its Personal Assistants extremely well? Want to get involved with varied projects? We are looking for a super switched-on Personal Assistant to support a busy MD within a fast-paced investment firm in the heart of Mayfair. Close to Green Park in beautiful offices with great benefits and a varied, interesting workload.
If you have PA experience managing a busy travel and diary, and great PowerPoint/presentation skills, PLUS exceptional communication skills, written and verbal – we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Personal Assistant Specification:
• Tech savvy
• Organised, confident, polished and articulate
• Problem solver/solution provider
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent MS Office skills: PowerPoint, Word
• 1:1 PA role supporting Senior Head of Department
• Personal Assistant duties - manage travel and diary, across multiple time zones
• Produce presentations (PowerPoint)
• Produce agendas, itineraries and reports
• Liaise with stakeholders and senior team members and Personal Assistants within the business
This is an excellent opportunity for a brilliant PA to join a highly successful firm, within an interesting, fast-paced role supporting a high-aptitude MD.