EA to Director - remote based
(£22-23 per hour) – 2 month assignment: Weds 1st September – 29th October
Fast-Growing Global Consultancy/Advisory firm
Experienced EA with exceptional organisational and communication skills required to organise the time of an extremely busy Director, working fully remotely to start 1st September.
Working for a rapidly growing, forward thinking company you will be working remotely, and we are looking for an individual with strong MS Office skills and experience supporting within a fast-paced global business.
• Role supports Senior Director
• Manage diary and book meetings, calls and appointments
• Organise events, conferences, webinars
• Build and maintain relationships on behalf of Director across stakeholders and members
• Book travel arrangements, flights and accommodation, transfers etc
• Create agendas for meetings, and travel itineraries
We are looking for an upbeat, personable individual who has experience dealing with stakeholders or clients at a senior level.
Please apply ASAP, interviews will be taking place IMMEDIATELY