We are working with a unique business linked to the world of Academia who provide consultancy services to acclaimed academics.
The role of Consultancy Coordinator is to join a dynamic, friendly and busy team and support the bid, deal development and contractual process to ensure that all opportunities are followed up and completed to high success for all parties.
Your duties will include:
• Provide advice, coordination and support on proposal development, costing, pricing and submission
• Support the bid process from identification to completion
• Liaise with academic colleagues to develop consultancy service propositions to external clients.
• Support academic staff in client relationship management in line with the consultancy strategy.
• Identify external consultancy opportunities in line with strategies
• Support senior members of the Business Development team on the delivery of complex and/or strategic bids.
• Obtain client feedback on completed consultancy projects as a part of a process of continuous improvement.
We are looking for candidates who are;
• Experienced in a similar commercial role with strong
• Or candidates from the world of academia who have recently completed a Master’s or PHD in either Built Environment or Education sectors
• Strong MS Office skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications capabilities
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented and ambitious candidate who wants to join an exceptional team and work in a truly engaging role!