Do you have experience as a Receptionist within the corporate sector? Are you available for a temporary assignment?
If so, we have the role for you!
A world-leading software and technology company based in the heart of the City of London are seeking a highly capable Receptionist on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible for Front of House management, including:
• Monitoring the front desk – answering incoming calls, resolving queries, inbox management
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
• Sorting incoming correspondence (emails, post, fax).
• Ensuring meeting rooms and reception areas are maintained to the highest of standards.
• General ad-hoc reception duties.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as be confident in your ability to work autonomously. Time management is key here, as you will need to prioritise your workload and work simultaneously maintaining your composed and professional manner. Our client is seeking a well-presented, articulate Receptionist with professional experience, a strong work ethic and will go the extra mile to ensure everything is completed.
If you are an experienced Receptionist available for a temporary assignment this November, please APPLY today!