Temporary Hub Worker
My Client, a homeless charity supporting the national rough sleeping strategy are seeking a temporary Hub Worker to join their team covering the Oxford and Reading Areas.
You must have a professional telephone manner along with good customer service.
• The day shifts are 07:30 – 19:45 and nights are 19:30 – 07:45.
• Paying £10 - £12.00
Duties will include:
• Helping to oversee the day to day management of the hub service
• Support all aspects of the building management including health and safety
• Adhoc operational requirements
• Experience within working with vulnerable people including the homeless preferred but not essential.
They offer excellent development and growth opportunities and is a diverse and inclusive place to work.
If this is something you are interested in please contact Veronica Wint.