Corporate Development Manager - Youth Charity
Corporate Development Manager
£38,000 pa + strong benefits package
Permanent (37.5 hours per week with option for remote and flexible working)
Do you have experience of identifying new opportunities and developing multi-year partnerships, whether in the commercial or charity sector?
Want to work for a charity that's preventing and relieving the impact of homelessness on people's lives?
You'll be assisting the fundraising and communications team who have had significant success in securing and managing long term strategic partnerships with leading organisations in the UK, in not only defining but also advancing through the vital next steps. The team is looking for an experienced and ambitious individual to help develop and implement an innovative new business plan and bring on board new corporate partners.
• Significant experience of working on identifying new opportunities and developing multi-strand, multi-year partnerships, whether in the commercial or charity sector
• Extensive experience of researching, pitching, preparing presentations and writing proposals
• You'll have previously compiled and implemented successful pipelines, business plans, budgets and associated performance measures
• Evidence of successful influence and negotiations
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and time pressures
Does this sound like you? Apply Today!