Are you a strong legacy expert with extensive experience in legacy marketing, stewardship, and administration?
The post holder will play a pivotal role in managing and delivering the legacy strategy for this international welfare charity. You will play a pivotal role in managing and delivering the Legacy strategy which looks to drive legacy growth in income over the next two years and effectively manage the legacy administration team, giving guidance and support. The successful applicant will be a dynamic hands-on manager, able to take the programme to the next level, especially in marketing legacies to internal and external audiences.
• You must have a proven track record in building marketing and stewardship programmes with direct personal experience in donor stewardship.
• Significant experience of high-level legacy administration ideally gained in the charitable sector.
• Solid experience of budget management and financial planning, including reporting on KPIs such as legacy pipeline, pledge development, retention and net income.
• Demonstrable experience of formulating and working to operational plans and managing projects.
• Proven track record in developing, monitoring and driving up performance of at least one direct report.
Does that sound like you? Apply today!