Team Assistant - Immediate opportunity!
Team Assistant - Business Psychology firm!
6 month FTC
£24,000 per annum
A leading consultancy firm that specialises in Business Psychology is seeking an adaptable and talented Team Assistant to provide general ad-hoc support across all business functions. There will be high levels of communication involved as the role will require extensive liaison with senior-level clients and the internal team, therefore the candidate must be able to demonstrate confidence, credibility and flexibility in managing all of their stakeholders. Please note, this is a 6 month full-time contract.
Based in fantastic offices in the West End, they have a strong track record of retaining their contracted staff and promoting internally - if you are looking to work for a company that truly invests in their people and culture, then look no further!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with tracking, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of projects
- Scheduling large volumes of client appointments (including in-person and via telephone/video conference) and diary management
- Working to deadlines across multiple geographies and time zones
- Scheduling internal meetings
- Proofreading various documents - predominantly assessment reports, but also including client presentations and proposals, workshop materials etc.
- Liaising between clients, Consultants and the wider business to deliver to deadlines
- Reception and switchboard cover
As well as a competitive salary, you will also get amazing perks, such as gym membership and free lunch. This is a limited opportunity and interviews are being held next week.
To find out more, please APPLY today!