Graduate Recruiter - 6 Month FTC
TITLE: Graduate – 6 Month FTC
LOCATION: West End
SALARY: £28,000 + Fantastic benefits including company shares, free yoga, breakfast and in-house bar!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative tech organisation who are recognised for their specialism in the private healthcare sector. They are a vibrant team full of creative thinkers and successful ideas, they are innovative, entrepreneurial and impressive and it’s a great time to join the team.
They are looking for a fantastic, enthusiastic and super warm internal recruiter to work for their new Clinical Talent team recruiting for GP's & Nurses.
What will you be doing?
• Arrange interviews, booking interview rooms and sending out confirmations
• Answer general recruitment enquiries via phone and email, including managing the recruitment and on-boarding system inbox
• Help the compliance and training team by chasing candidates to help speed up the process
• Maintain and run the whole recruitment lifecycle; from interviewing to offering the candidates
• Prepare of employment contracts and new starter packs in a timely manner
• Improve existing and implementing new processes
Do you have what it takes?
• Successful experience within recruitment
• A background in healthcare or legal recruitment
• Exceptional organisation skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Good customer service experience including problem resolution
• Demonstrable advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to work with a diverse range of people and develop great relationships
• Experience of working within a start up is desirable
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work