TITLE: Legal PA
SALARY: £18.00 per hour
We are excited to present an opportunity for an experienced Legal PA to support a Head of Department at a busy law firm. Along with previous legal PA experience, the successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to provide high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. You will be working on a temporary basis, however for the right candidate this could become a permanent role.
Main Duties include:
- Complex diary management
- Working closely with the HOD on a one on one basis
- Data management, document management and preparation of materials
- Proof reading, formatting and editing materials to a high standard
- Assisting with the dictation of emails and documents
- Assisting the HOD with ad hoc requests
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing personal assistance in a legal environment
- Agile worker with the ability to manage a busy diary
- Professionally presented with exceptional telephone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to commute by car
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference within a well-established law firm as a Legal PA?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?