Temporary Executive Assistant
Based in traditional West End offices, this leading, historic, and international private equity firm are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team for a 6-month maternity cover, on an ongoing temporary basis.
They are looking for a reliable individual with experience in the financial sector to join their team and grow their career.
You will become an integral part of a small team providing full service EA and administrative support to the investment team.
The role will cover the full range of Executive Assistant duties (including but not limited to):
- Assisting the Investment team with their day to day requirements and needs.
- Intensive diary management and travel organisation.
- Reception and office management duties; including meeting and greeting all visitors.
- Maintaining meeting rooms and ensuring office space is retained to professional standard at all times.
- Ad hoc general administration tasks.
You will need:
- Exceptional organisational skills are a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, notably MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong focus and a professional manner
- The ability to work in conjunction with other Executive Assistant.
- Experience in the Finance industry
If you’re a true team player who wants to hit the ground running and has a truly professional manner, this could be the perfect role for you.
Interviews will be taking place W/C 3rd September 2018 with an October start date.
Apply now or get in touch with the team today