A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a graduate Team Administrator to join the buzzy, sociable team. The role of Team Administrator is to provide support to two consulting teams, working closely with other key personnel in the business ensuring effective client communication and providing administrative support with diary management, monitoring progress of projects and updating managers with key information. Responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling large volumes of client appointments (including in-person and via telephone/video conference) and diary management
• Working to deadlines across multiple geographies and time zones
• Scheduling internal meetings
• Proof reading various documents, predominantly assessment reports and also including client presentations and proposals.
• General ad-hoc cover of admin requests from consultants and the wider operations team.
• Reception and switchboard cover
We are looking for someone who has a degree who has excellent communication skills and attention to detail. In return you will get a competitive salary of between £22K - £24K with a generous bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, free lunch provided daily and gym membership.