Events Coordinator (FTC)
TITLE: Events Coordinator – FTC
LOCATION: London, West End
SALARY: £23,000 - £27,000 (per annum equivalent)
We are seeking an experienced Event Coordinator to support the events operations team at an Online Advertising Agency in the West End. This is a 6-month fixed term contract where you will play a critical role in supporting the international marketing team in shaping and managing the companies brand.
Main Duties Include:
- Supporting the event operations team - logistics, venue sourcing and registration
- Produce and maintain event documentation and materials
- Assist with onsite event execution
- Manage the regional swag process
- Support team operations and processes - vendors, finance and invoicing
- Support the team with scheduling – diaries and emails etc.
- Manage inventory and shipping of branded materials
- Ad hoc coordinator responsibilities
- Corporate event experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Passion for excellence and innovation
- Interpersonal skills - team player
- Brief knowledge in online advertising and a passion to develop as well as teach others
- Tech savvy - Intermediate level in PowerPoint and Excel
- Creative thinker that can provide fresh ideas and enthusiasm
- Natural understanding for details of event planning and hospitality
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work alongside and innovative and collaborative marketing team?
Are you looking to gain more experience in events coordinating in the heart of the West End?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?
Key Search Words: Event Coordinating / Event planning / Coordinator / West End / Fixed term contract / Marketing / Online Marketing / Digital / Technology / Operations / Temporary / Creative