Team PA (Temp to Perm)
TITLE: Team PA (Temp to Perm)
LOCATION: London, Harrow
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
We are seeking a Team PA to support a world-leading construction firm in Harrow. The role requires additional experience in office and project management, as you will be taking on a range of responsibilities within the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy creative environment. You will support the divisional Managing Director along with the HR department, working closely with the HR director. The firm works on major projects, therefore project based support and administration is desired for this role.
Main Duties Include:
- Diary management of MD and team – flights, accommodation, travel etc.
- Project Admin – Scheduling and GDPR
- Setting up board meetings and taking minutes
- Liaising between offices
- Organising appraisals
- General ad-hoc support to the team
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in collating board papers and minute taking.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Project based administration
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of working with databases
Do you want a new opportunity to work within the architectural/construction sector?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?
Key Search Words: Team PA / PA / Construction / Office management / Project management / Temp to Perm / Full-time / Secretarial / Support / Assistant / HR / Board / Executive / Managing director / Architecture