City of London
Our client is a well-recognised financial services firm, based in the heart of the City, who are seeking a junior administrator to join their exciting charity department to support the Not for Profit team.
- To formulate reports and letters for both external and internal contacts
- Providing a first-class service as the point of contact to clients and staff
- Technical and commercial knowledge development; creating progress reports
- All administrative duties; answering the telephone, responding to emails etc
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload, particularly in a busy team
- Proven accuracy; meticulous and excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise workload, as well as being a team player
- Advanced IT Skills; strong Microsoft Office proficiency, and experience in using CRM Systems
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience in working confidentially and ethically
This role will suit a trustworthy, highly organised and discreet individual with a warm and open personality. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop and to work closely with a fantastic and innovative Not For Profit team.