Full time (Would pay this salary on reduced hours, if you were perhaps looking for a 30-hour week)
Do you have marketing experience? Are you looking for your next step up in the charity sector?
The successful candidate will support the Communications Team to promote a wide range of fundraising activity that drives income, key developments, services and extends the excellent reputation of this charities brand. They will produce innovative copy and appeal ideas, including writing press releases and case studies. Market services and need for donations, to current supporters and the wider local community, this will include helping to producing campaigning and communications materials such as newsletters, leaflets, posters and e-mail campaigns.
• Experience in a charity fundraising environment.
• Proven ability of managing relationships.
• Experience of successful use of social media in integrated marketing campaigns.
• Excellent communications skills, including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a variety of audiences.
• Experience in creation & production of publicity material
Does this sound like you? Apply today!