Deal Coordinator | Private Equity
£28,000 – £35,000 + generous bonus
Based in Stunning Mayfair offices, a Private Equity firm is looking for an enthusiastic Front Office Coordinator to support their Investment Executives with a range of data and financial tasks.
You will hold a degree for a good university as well as some experience within a fast paced financial services environment. In this role, you will be dealing with large amounts of data so it’s crucial that you have strong ability to work with and interpret data and advanced knowledge of Excel.
Your duties will include:
• Updating data across all systems
• Analysing and interpreting data and presenting in a range of methods
• Using Excel to generate complex data sets and present in different formats
• Undertaking research duties
• Accurate data entry
• Taking notes at high level meetings
If you would like to support financial analysts and work within a demanding private equity environment with good rewards but without the long hours and constant travel, then call today and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.