Office Manager 1 Year FTC
Immediate start - Up to 35k
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Office Manager to be part of a growing international company based in Central London within the tech sector. Matterport is a tech start up at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. Our camera technology reshapes the way people can experience spaces with Virtual Reality, enabling anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces.
In four years our 3D scanning technology has captured over 400,000 spaces and become a market leading product, backed by some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley. Following the product’s success in the US, we have launched our office in London to expand the product’s reach across the UK and Europe.
Our team in the UK are looking for a Office Manager who is excited about technology, thrives in a startup environment and can take ownership of the entire office and operations experience.
You will be in charge of overseeing the development, administration and management of operational facilities, systems and processes for our London office and ensuring that our operations are run efficiently and effectively. There is the potential for you to manage remote offices in Europe in the future, as we grow.
This role will:
• Support the UK based team with all office enquiries and be that go to person
• Operations administration (shipping, couriers, logistics, RMA processing)
• Help with financial record keeping and accounting (invoicing, payments, reporting and collections).
• Work with the local managers to prepare for sales and other events as well as off-site team events
• Manage facilities, create employee events, order food and supplies, and ensure the health and well being of the staff.
• Assist in recruiting and HR activities as we continue to grow rapidly
• Supervise junior employees.
• Select and manage our intern and service-provider programs to round out our staffing needs.
• Good exposure to all areas of company administration, including finance, administration, HR, legal travel, and logistics
• Problem solver and willing to initiate high value projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude to prioritize and plan work activities, utilising time efficiently
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events