Talent Acquisition PA - London
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you a PA looking for a new challenge? Join a fantastic forward thinking global technology research firm based in the West End as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
This is a hands on role and will ideally suit someone who has a strong Administration/PA or Events background.
You will be supporting Director of International Talent Acquisition whose focus will be on the recruitment of all vacancies across 16 countries. A key element of the position will be to coordinate and organise interviews working with candidates and hiring managers.
Responsibilities will include:
• First point of contact for candidates and hiring managers
• Scheduling interviews to confirm appointments and booking meeting rooms
• Sending candidate interview confirmations, location details, interview schedules
• Meeting and greeting candidates at interview to ensure a top rate candidate experience
• Assisting the Director to produce offer letters and contracts
• Building relationships with site admin and hiring managers to help in diary management of key stakeholders
• General PA support to the Director
The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background and be used to scheduling across different time zones. You will be part of a growing organisation and be pivotal in building future talent within an exciting company.