Are you an organised and committed individual looking for your next opportunity to work in the heart of the City? My client is a leading Executive Search boutique firm and due to growth are looking for a Recruitment coordinator to join their close-nit and friendly team.
You will work closely with their candidates and the majority of the work is to support the consultants with a wide range of administrative tasks as well as general office administration, liaising with suppliers and handling telephone enquiries.
You will have good knowledge of MS Office and will have a flexible and committed attitude, enough to absorb additional task as required.
The main duties include:
- Formatting and typing multiple CVs
- Data entry - adding and updating candidates and clients information onto the database
- First point of contact
- Manage the company website
- Uploading all job vacancies
- Order all company supplies and stationery
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates
- Providing references for previous contractors to external companies
- Taking meeting minutes for the quarterly meeting
- Organise all work social events
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to play a key part within a small and friendly team, please contact Kristian Kurbalija today!