Front of House / Office Manager
Based in amazing office in the centre of Covent Garden, a well-established leading Management Consultancy are now looking for a Receptionist with fantastic client facing skills to jump on bored.
The role of the Receptionist here is highly valued, being the first point of contact welcoming clients making them feel comfortable and offering a five-star service. The role will also include office and administrative support duties, in particular supporting with Office Management across the entire office and working closely with the Facilities Manager and stepping in their shoes during holidays.
You will need to be a team player and flexible as this is an extremely diverse role and your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients upon arrival, offering refreshments and directing them to the right person
- Handling all other non-client visitors (e.g. contractors)
- Managing switchboard (answering calls, transferring to appropriate person, taking messages, screening calls when needed)
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Managing daily room bookings: allocating rooms according to requests and keeping on top of daily changes
- Maintaining excellent 'front-of-house’ facilities
- Manage all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, such as supplies, facilities and office equipment.
If you want to join a sociable, young fun team with a professional but relaxed approach then please apply today. Degree educated candidates only!