Administration Manager | up to £55,000 | London City
Up to £55,000 + Executive benefits + Bonus
Located in a world famous building in the City, with panoramic views across London are a prestigious investment banking advisory firm. They are seeking an Administration Manager to perform a pivotal role in the smooth running of their operational agenda.
This is a company that operate at the highest levels of standards so a passion for quality outputs is absolutely key coupled with immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a true and natural relationship manager and builder.
You will have complete autonomy and responsibility for the following business critical objectives:
• IT. You will manage all relationships with internal and external IT providers, ensuring that they are meeting their SLA’s and that the flow of communication is clear to ensure a seamless and high level service.
• Team Management. You will be responsible for the management, mentoring, appraisal and development of the Senior Executive Assistants and liaise with the business leaders to ensure high quality service and engagement.
• Premises. This world famous landmark building provides a high level of service to their prestigious tenants, your role will be to interface with the building management in an ambassadorial capacity.
• Supplier relations. You will have complete autonomy in managing all supplier relationships, ensuring the optimum service at the best value for the company.
• Finance. With responsibility for your own budgets you will liaise closely with the CFO and Finance Assistant to ensure complete clarity around expenditure.
You will present immaculately and have high levels of emotional intelligence, every interaction will be conducted with confidence and poise.
If you think you have what it takes to join this prestigious firm and know you can make your mark here whilst taking your career to the next level, then apply today.