£45,000 - £60,000 + generous bonus + benefits
Based in Stunning Mayfair offices, a Private Equity firm is looking for a Roadshow Coordinator to manage all the logistics for their extensive programme of Client Roadshows.
You will be degree educated with exceptional scheduling, planning, event management and logistics skills. This role will include vast amounts of complex global travel management, so you will need to have previous experience in this field and knowledge of booking travel and accommodation across time-zones.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing travel and events logistics
• Liaising with clients to understand requirements
• Compiling itineraries and agendas
• Creating supporting documentation across a range of mediums -
• Liaising with venues to secure space and arrange all on-site logistics and catering
• Coordinating calls, meetings and video conferences
If you would like to bring your Roadshow expertise to a highly successful, growing Private Equity firm with a unique culture and energy then call today!